Yoko Iyeiri’s most up-to-date homepage
- Newly published — Yoko Iyeiri, Hiroshi Yadomi, David Selfe & Jeremy Smith (eds.), Variational Studies on Pronominal Forms in the History of English (Kaitakusha, 2022) (December 2022)
- Paper presented — Yoko Iyeiri. 2022. “Middle English Spellings of WOMAN: Findings Based upon the Middle English Grammar Corpus”, 12th International Conference on Middle English (ICOME 12), University of Glasgow, 24 August 2022. (Online presentation)
- Paper presented — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2022. “Two Negatives and Three Negatives in Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century English”, HiSoN 2022, University of Murcia, 2 June 2022.
- Newly published — Hotta, Ryuichi and Yoko Iyeiri. 2022. “The taking off and catching on of etymological spellings in Early Modern English: Evidence from the EEBO Corpus”, in English Historical Linguistics. Historical English in Contact. Papers from the XXth ICEHL, ed. Bettelou Los, Chris Cummins, Lisa Gotthard, Alpo Honkapohja and Benjamin Molineaux, pp. 143-163. John Benjamins.
- Newly published — Iyeiri, Yoko & Mitsumi Uchida. 2021. “Etymological Spellings in William Caxton’s Translations”. English Studies 102(8): 991-1001. (First published online: 02 Aug 2021). (December 2021)
- Newly published — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2021. “The Form wento in Middle English Texts”. Notes and Queries 68(1): 49-51 (First published online: 16 January 2021, https://doi.org/10.1093/notesj/gjaa188). (October 2021)
- Paper presented — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2021. “Intra-text Variation as a Case of Intra-writer Variation: Middle English Scribal Behaviours”. HiSoN 2021 (Online), 17-19 March 2021. (18 March 2021)
- Newly published — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2021. “Rumour in Early Modern English: Its Usages and Collocations”. Memoirs of the Faculty of Letters, Kyoto University 60: 133-161. (March 2021)
- Newly published — Yoko Iyeiri and Mitsumi Uchida. 2020. “Describing the process of lexical borrowing: intend and other related words in late Middle English”. Kwansei Gakuin University School of Sociology Journal 135: 57-69. (November 2020)
- JAECS 2020, 46th Annual Conference, 3-4 OCTOBER 2020 — Moriya Akira and myself persented the following paper: “The Be/Have-Perfect in 19th-Century American English: A Corpus-Based Analysis of Some Missionary Documents in Hawaii”. The conference site is open to the public (with registration) for at least six months. (10 October 2020)
- Newly published — Watanabe, Ayano and Yoko Iyeiri. 2020. “Explaining the Variability of Adjective Comparatives and Superlatives: Entering the Twenty-first Century”. Word 66(2): 71-97. (June 2020)
- Newly published — “So-called –ingly adverbs in Late Middle and Early Modern English”, in Corpora and the Changing Society: Studies in the evolution of English, ed. Paula Rautionaho, Arja Nurmi, and Juhani Klemola, pp. 199-222. Amsterdam: John Benjamins. (April 2020)
- Newly published — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2020. “Selected Authors’ Writings in the Early Modern English Period and the Historical Development of Always“. Memoirs of the Faculty of Letters, Kyoto University 59: 295-307. (March 2020)
- Newly published — Pepysian Meditations on the Passion of Christ: Edited from Cambridge, Magdalene College, MS Pepys 2125, ed. Mayumi Taguchi and Yoko Iyeiri (Universitaetsverlag, Heidelberg, 2019) (May 2019)