Yoko Iyeiri’s most up-to-date homepage
- Newly published — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2023. “Intra-text Variation as a Case of Intra-writer Variation: Middle English Scribal Behaviours, with a Focus on the Spelling Variation of WOMAN in MS Pepys 2125”, in Intra-Writer Variation in Historical Sociolinguistics, ed. Markus Schiegg and Judith Huber, pp. 473-490. Peter Lang.
- Paper presented — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2023. “Exceeding Welcome vs. Exceedingly Welcome: Adverbs with and without –ly in Benjamin Franklin’s English”, HiSoN 12, 1 June 2023, Brussels.
- Newly published — Uchida, Mitsumi & Yoko Iyeiri. 2023. “Etymological and Non-etymological Spellings of FALCON and SOLDAN (SULTAN) in Caxton’s Paris and Vienne and Some Related French Versions”. Kwansei Gakuin University School of Sociology Journal 140: 69-83.
- Finished — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2023. “Jack’s Law and the History of English Negation”. George Jack Lecture 2023, 15:00-17:00, 17 April 2023, Kennedy Hall, School of English, University of St Andrews.
- Newly published — Yoko Iyeiri, Hiroshi Yadomi, David Selfe & Jeremy Smith (eds.), Variational Studies on Pronominal Forms in the History of English (Kaitakusha, 2022) (December 2022)
- Paper presented — Yoko Iyeiri. 2022. “Middle English Spellings of WOMAN: Findings Based upon the Middle English Grammar Corpus”, 12th International Conference on Middle English (ICOME 12), University of Glasgow, 24 August 2022. (Online presentation)
- Paper presented — Iyeiri, Yoko. 2022. “Two Negatives and Three Negatives in Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century English”, HiSoN 2022, University of Murcia, 2 June 2022.
- Newly published — Hotta, Ryuichi and Yoko Iyeiri. 2022. “The taking off and catching on of etymological spellings in Early Modern English: Evidence from the EEBO Corpus”, in English Historical Linguistics. Historical English in Contact. Papers from the XXth ICEHL, ed. Bettelou Los, Chris Cummins, Lisa Gotthard, Alpo Honkapohja and Benjamin Molineaux, pp. 143-163. John Benjamins.